Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Summer Day 28- Best Cinnamon Toast Ever

K went to the dentist and got sealants on her teeth.

Next, we went to my favorite grocery store, Trader Joe's, and Target.

Then, I made my kids the best lunch ever, ha.  I tried out a Pioneer Woman recipe that was reposted by











It was terrific but very sweet, it almost had the taste of monkey bread because the ingredients are similar.  
I left out the vanilla because we are out of it.  I also don't broil it at the end because I was hungry and wanted 
to eat.  I did add some slices of fresh peach from Trader Joe's.  They are awesome!

Bowling was next I our day with friends from work.  Hey, a little free bowling never hurts.  Of course, we have
 to have some French fries and funnel fries, which are fries that taste like funnel cake!  What a great idea!

Tortellini for dinner and then off to VBS.


No comments:

Post a Comment