Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Summer Day 34

Gillian's Water Park

We go to the park at about 11 and stayed until .  It was on the boardwalk and was a great time for all.  There were several slides, a lazy river and a little kid play area.  The hubby's brother rented a cabana.  What a great investment.  I never considered doing it before but it was worth it!  The worked out especially well for the hubby because it is a lot for him to keep walking around.  He couldn't bring the cane in the water and the cabana was really close to the kid area.  The kids enjoyed the park with their cousins. 
 I don't know who that guy is above, but K had fun. 
 
P loved this slide.  One of us had to wait for her at the bottom. 
For some reason, I do not have any action shots of the boys

No comments:

Post a Comment