Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Day 25 Monday

My children have this idea that embracing summer adventure is really doing nothing....
Even though part of me wants to do...stuff, they are oh so happy just hanging out and playing all day.  This lovely Monday, I went to have my semi-annual teeth cleaning.  I really try to keep my appointments  and try to keep my teeth and gums healthy.  I know if I don't make these appointments I won't.  Of course, I have another cavitity to fill.  I will go years without one and then last time I had a whole lot!!! No, I don't want to do it! But I will. D had gymnastics, and I saw a friend there, yeah.  Then other kids went to VBS with their cousins and I got D, swung through the Bojangles because I forgot to pack a dinner and then dropped him off at VBS.  back home I watched the next episode of Orange is the New Black and then did some work!  I do still feel sick though and I guess I will have to go to the dr soon....no... I don't want to be sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment