Sunday, July 20, 2014
Day 37/63 Saturday
The dull weird newish type of headache that I now get turned into a lay me out kind of migraine. It is driving me crazy. I started taking my preventative meds again. They aren't doing anything. I am drinking lots if water and no alcohol. I am trying to eat healthy and get good sleep. I am trying to improve myself in order to really get these stupid headaches under control. I hate them. I feel guilty when I do get them because my hubby is in pain all the time! He then had to take the kids swimming after I tried to fight the ought the migraine with a frosty from Webdys and an attempt at Aldi's that didn't happen. I finally felt better after D made an awesome homemade hamburger helper. I watched Frozen with the girls, the boys watched the Mask with their cousins. Then Hubby and I watched episode 2 of Hemlock Grove. It is a different type of show...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment