Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Day 41/63 Wednesday Travel half day
It was supposed to be a traveling half of a day. I really just could not be gone for a long time. I truly wanted to attend the 31 conference that I had earned! So I took a plunge and booked a flight. Then I was blessed with a director who highly encouraged me to meet up with three other fantastic 31 ladies who I was able to plan with. I planned a later flight do hubby could follow his morning routine and I could take care of the kids in the morning. He got back at 1:15 and we left at 1:30. The airport was smooth sailing. He dropped me off at 2:05 and I was in my seat outside the gate by 2:20. It was awesome!!! See I knew we didn't need to leave that early. I really hate wasted time. But it wasn't. I began resting my book. Flight went well until Philly. Gate was changed. Then the flight was delayed. Them it was delayed again. Finally as I was getting my tabos, they cancelled it! Luckily, someone filled me in and I fouldvthevrihjtcatea to get assistance. I got the number, called and am booked for tomorrow morning! Now I can't wait to be there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment