Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Day 33 14th Wedding Anniversary

This day turned out fantastic!  It started out slow. I made the kids cinnamon buns watched Kelly and Michael.  I shredded a whole lot of old papers fromy filing cabinet.  Hubby went out so we all went to C's emergency ortho appointment close to downtown.  Right after I wanted to see how close it was to his new school, his HS!  While we were there, we were able to get free ice cream from a fundraiser from Moosetracks ice cream for The Salvation Army. We met Gerald Owens from wral and Wake County Commissioner Joe Bryan, who were serving ice cream!  Also Lynda Loveland was there and we had a cameo on the news. One of my fringes saw us a messaged me.  Very cool.  Then the kids went to relatives houses and we had out our 14th Anniversary dinner at Latitudes. It ws as excellent Latin food. Of course we ended with 2 episodes if OITNB...

No comments:

Post a Comment