I took care of the dogs and had my coffee this morning. My throat was still hurting and I still felt crappy. I took Paisley to her 5 year kindergarten wellness check! She brought Teddy to help her since her siblings had scared her just a little. She was prepared though which I wanted her to be, no surprise sets and she did great, just a couple tears.
After all my kids get their 5 year vaccinations they get to pick out a toy. She knew exactly what she wanted and I checked on my phone to see that they do not sell them at the Walm-mart! The team at Target had never heard of them, but when the checked their computer the issue was that they were just not at that store! Are you kidding me? P was such a good sport as we trekked to our hometown Target and she was able to pick out her Shopkins. They are kinda cute by the way. All of the kids enjoyed opening the toy and celebrating with her. After lunch, they played a little more while Cole and I delivered flyers to all the neighborsand then they went swimming again.... I went to the doctor for my sickness because I just couldn't shake it. He prescribed some over the counter medicine and I am hoping to start really feeling better soon! Of course, I had to go back to Target. I seriously think I have been there everyday in the past two weeks. We then had a great meal of chicken and couscous cooked by my broth in law so they could be off to VBS. I got yo chat with my sister until the kids got home. The little peeing dog got my carpet again and I took both the pee'er and his sister anxious outside to greet the kids. Now the dogs are. Hewing their bones since their growling match is over. I am waiting for Hubby so we can watch the next episode.

No comments:
Post a Comment