Saturday, July 26, 2014

Day 42/63 Thursday

I had to take the shuttle at 5 am to get to the airport by 5:30! I met another great person going to conference in the airport.  She had spent the night in the airport!  Anyway, we were able to share a cab and go right to the convention center when we landed. It was really great to have somebody else who didn't know what they were doing.  I am thankful I found a Thirty One sister. I finally made it to the Nationwide arena after checking in and getting my fabulous packet. I cannot wait to use the first new fall amenity.  
The first day we heard Leanne Touhy speak and it was very inspiring.  Then we had our awards dinner. Finally we hit the conference store. The line was so long it was like being at Disneyworld but if course it flowed fast and being with friends made it really fun.  It was a truly enjoyable day to pump up my Thirty One Business!

No comments:

Post a Comment