Target to do a little get ready for school shopping and get drinks for our team meeting.
Then home for 10 minutes and go to my team meeting.
Went home for maybe an hour and then went back near where I just was to take D to gymnastics.
Came home, tried to capture a loose dog so it wouldn't get hit by a car. Was unsuccessful so I fed P, K, and C dinner. Hubby was taking care of our friends dogs. Drove 3 kids to VBS. Came home made dinner for D and then went back to the gym to get him. He ate in the car while I drove him straight to VBS. I went and picked up hubby from our friends house and went back to the church for a VBS celebration. We stayed for hot dogs, cake and ice cream. Then dropped hubby off for one last dog let out and finally are finally made it home a little after 10!!!! And I got Jedi to make it outside without peeing on anything! Now they are being mean to each other with their bones.

No comments:
Post a Comment